MC-1120 is wireless and wired smart controller application for Automatic fire fighting monitors. It’s comprehensive functionality and great ease of use make it a highly cost–efficient solution for virtually any remote foam / water monitor application. This controller can be controlled up to 5 actuators in same time via wireless remote control (RC1120) or fix console joystick.
These controller includes:
- 10Ch. Line monitoring 24Vdc power output switch to connect directly to relay our contactor coil up to 500mA.
- 10Ch. Opto-Isolation input to receive actuator feedback
- 14Ch. Opto-Isolation input and 14Ch O/C output to connect joystick, push buttons & indicators in front of fix console
- 2.4Ghz wireless transducer to communication with RC1120 remote controller.
- No need programming in the plant (fully programed).
- High reliability and minimal maintenance.
- Small physical size.
- Wireless module included.
- low initial investment cost.
You can find information on terminal wiring in the MC-1120 as below table:
|Output signal||10 Ch. Line monitoring output (max 500mA output for each channel) 14 open collector output|
|Input signal||24 Ch. Opto-Isolation input|
|Command station operation joystick/switch & indicator which has the ability to connect to MC1120||Left / Right – Up / Down joystick & feedback indicators Water actuator valve open/close pushbutton & feedback indicators Foam actuator valve open / close pushbutton & feedback indicators Fog & jet pushbutton & feedback indicators Oscillating mode pushbutton & feedback indicator On/off switch with related indicator Fault indicator Emergency shutdown pushbutton|
|Operation voltage||Normal 24Vdc (18 ~28Vdc)|
|Controller Power consumption||Max 550mA|
|Dimension||L:220mm W:150mm H: 42mm|
|Frequency Band / receiver sensitivity||2.4GHz / -98dBm|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 60°C|
|Reaction Time||< 0.1 Sec|
|Max Distance coverage area for wireless||Visual distance 1500 meter in open area with 10dB antenna|